31 Original Questions to Ask on a First Date
20.04.2016 | 11:42
An interesting question guarantees an interesting answer. Ask the other person interesting questions and he or she will feel that you’re interested. Good improvisation needs preparation in advance. Did you know that? For lovers, questions to ask on a first date may turn out to be key in establishing the final contact and making chemistry. Therefore, we have made a small research and prepared a checklist of most interesting and useful dating questions. Remember them, if necessary, keep an eye on the small screen during a call or a first date.
What to talk about on a first date?
There are many good first date questions that will be both interesting to hear and to answer. We strongly recommend dealing with them while making up a plan on things to talk about on a date with your favorite lady for the first time.
- Were there any dates in real life with people whom you met on the internet before?How was it?
- What do you think, where will you be in 10 years if everything goes perfectly?
- Have you ever had a nickname?
- Have you ever been told that you’re just a copy of some celebrity?
- What’s interesting about your friends, if we consider each of them separately?
- Do you attend meetings sometimes: concerts and all sorts of other events?
- Have you ever wanted to go to New Zealand and start a new life?
- Is there such a thing you can not imagine your life without?
- Have you ever dreamed prophetic dreams?
- How would you spend a billion dollars?
- Would you like to have some superpower?
- Do you have a pet ?
- If there was a person in the world — an exact copy of you, would you be friends?
- Are you afraid of height?
- What was your most important conscious decision that affect your life?
- Are there a lot of people in your company, friends circle?
- Have you ever dreamt so realistic that you would remember it for a lifetime?
- Do you divide your work and personal life?
- Did it ever happen so that it seemed that everything is bad, and then it turned out that it was for the better?
- What do you think about the participation in some kind of volunteer charitable organizations?
- What is the most beautiful place in the world that you’ve ever visited?
- Did you ever been to jail?
- Are you close with your parents?
- How did you spend your first earned money?
- Do you often cry at touchy movies, books, etc?
- What is the most difficult thing in life that you had to do?
- Can you recall any event that made you stronger?
- What was your first earned money?
- When was the last time you’ve been very nervous?
- At what age did you come to the realization that you are a mature person?
- What is your earliest powerful experience that you remember?
You can easily invent other interesting and useful questions for the first date conversation. It’s up to your imagination. Conversation topics must provoke the best feelings and emotions and which is the most important — desire to react.
Remember that if she agreed to meet you after long online dating, you have hooked her with something. She already likes you. Now everything’s in your hands. If you have an hour of free time before a date, use it to get prepared. Make a couple of approaches, have a couple of words with the girls passing by, make comments, pay compliments, etc. All this will lift your mood up and help you be more effective on a date, and confident too.
The first rule of a successful date is to come on time! For a man, it’s categorically unacceptable to be late. Many people think that it is imperative to come with a bunch of flowers. This is optional, but still remains at your discretion.
Absolutely anything can be a good place for a date. However, when choosing it, consider the following:
- It is desirable that no one interfere you in the process for you to have a lot of fun.
- The place should be unusual. This will be an extra plus for you. Girls love original guys.
- It is desirable to pick the place where you’ve already been. It will give you confidence.
Remember that all the emotions and experiences of women during your visits will be necessarily related to you. And no matter what their real cause is: an unusual place, events, not dependent on you, or anything else. So, better try to get surrounded by as many unusual and interesting things as possible during your first date.
Follow our advice, feel free to comment and share it with your friends and good luck with your first date!